The Preys World Safe House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Preys World Safe House

+16
Vykromod
Gibby
Mantis
Sincere Bird
can't think of one
Snowy
Liam
DjchunKfunK
Rogue
Rossell
Boomshaka
Pew-Pew
Rcbot
WMain00
Hyssy
Prey
20 posters

Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!.

Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!.

Post  Prey Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 am

I need to be right who was to blame before I point the finger. That's all that matters right now.

Last edited by Prey on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gibby
    Gibby

Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!.

Post  Gibby Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:18 am

Gents! We live!
    Vykromod
    Vykromod

Post  Vykromod Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Evening all.

I have come to not really do very much of anything.
    Abs
    Abs

Post  Abs Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 pm

I'm so glad I completed updating my System Shock 2 play through thing with the flickr set.

It was worth the time and effort!

Three hours.

Oh, hello everyone.
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Lo guys. Well it's not much but we all had to go somewhere until the main site gets sorted out.

This place seems as good as any. Welcome.

Oh and watch the roof, it tends to leak now and again. Wet socks ahoy.
    Luke

Post  Luke Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:14 pm

The bathroom lock doesn't work, Mantis walked in on me when i was in the shower Sad He saw everything!
    Mantis
    Mantis

Post  Mantis Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Be thankful that I just like to watch. If it'd been Bev you'd have been in a whole other world of trouble.
    Rossell

Post  Rossell Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Or it could have been me.
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:11 am

I'm really starting to realise how much I need an active PW to relieve me of boredom. queen
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:32 am

I have a feeling this is the same for Boomy, Mantis and Liam too. >_>
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:09 pm

We all miss the place.

Give it a week and it may just be back up again.
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Well I've been doing my damndest to get the host to reset the bandwidth for the site since it went down on the 18th, and so far they have shown little sign of budging. However, now that I've offered to pay for added bandwidth it seems things might now be actually moving in the right direction.

No of course I shouldn't have to offer to pay just to get the site back up, but right now I have no other option. Hopefully this way I'll at least be able to get PW back online before the month is out.
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:32 pm

I love you
    Rogue

Post  Rogue Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Pew-Pew wrote:I love you
    No
    Mantis
    Mantis

Post  Mantis Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 pm

I fail to see how it's your fault in any way that someone forcibly brought the site down by spamming it's bandwidth usage. The hosts should let you put it back up right now for no charge since the crash had nothing to do with you at all.

Shit hosts tbh. Tell them that you'll shit in their shoes if they don't give you more bandwidth.
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:38 am

Both I and PW in general have been treated with complete disregard by Prime Hosting over these last 6 days. Receiving no replies to various queries for days at a time, or when they do eventually bother to reply my questions are never answered directly if at all.

Furthermore they have sat back and simply suspended the site then waited for me to find a solution, as if to say well we didn't cause it - you fix it and get back to use when it's sorted. Then the final insult obviously being them stating I can either wait till the site is unsuspended (to which they've still not give me a definitive date despite 2 requests as such) or pay up for the privilege of having it working again.

I mean Prime Hosting was once a decent, trustworthy host when b0wser was running it (or at least it was until he also didn't care). And since these bozo's have taken over after he sold it off I've been met with nothing but a wall of silence and/or constantly passing the buck for any and every problem thrown up.

There's no way I'd ever recommend PH to anyone ever again, something I was once more than ready to do. And if they think they are going to recieve that £120 payment from me in April for another years atrocious service and support they seriously need to give themselves a solid fucking slap.
    MrVampyr

Post  MrVampyr Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Rawr cat
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 am

Hai Phil.
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Good news people, the host and I have now come to an agreement and PW should be back online either tomorrow or at the very latest at some point on Friday.

I sincerely apologise for the long drawn out wait and look forward to seeing you all over there again very soon. Cheers All.

Dave
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Awesomecakes. I shall be checking tomorrow. -_-
    Vykromod
    Vykromod

Post  Vykromod Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Definitely good news. I don't like it here. The showers don't work and there's this strange mould growing on some of the folders.
    Dabs
    Maximum Mod

Post  Dabs Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:49 am

Prey wrote:Good news people, the host and I have now come to an agreement and PW should be back online either tomorrow or at the very latest at some point on Friday.

I sincerely apologise for the long drawn out wait and look forward to seeing you all over there again very soon. Cheers All.

Dave

\o/

Great news. For the reasons Vykromod said, plus there are rats outside.
    Rogue

Post  Rogue Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:10 am

Wassup Doc?
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:46 am

PW is now back. Very Happy
    Boomshaka
    Boomshaka

Post  Boomshaka Sat May 16, 2009 10:02 am

och, looks like we're hold up here for a while again, chaps.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:44 am