The Preys World Safe House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Preys World Safe House

+16
Vykromod
Gibby
Mantis
Sincere Bird
can't think of one
Snowy
Liam
DjchunKfunK
Rogue
Rossell
Boomshaka
Pew-Pew
Rcbot
WMain00
Hyssy
Prey
20 posters

Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!.

Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!. Empty Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!.

Post  Prey Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:59 am

That's right people, PW may have been taken down but it's not out just yet. Welcome to the PW Shelter, a place where we can provide just the right amount of basics to keep our beloved community firmly intact.

After having PW down for over 24 hours we felt it was time to stop waiting on the hosting company to bring things back to life and just do it our bloody selves instead. So here we are. Sheltered. Safe. Cramped.

It may not have all the luxuries you are used to, but there's a clean toilet bowl, clean running water and Hyssy is ready and willing to give back massages both day and night. If you ever feel a little stressed over our current rehousing situation.

There's plenty of ammo, health packs and molotov's in the corner, just don't use them up all at once ya hear!?

So it's just a small creaky house with a single rather basic safe room for us all to gather in, but it's your new home for now until PW gets back on it's feet once again.

Thankyou for your time folks.

Prey, Hyssy & The PW Team - PW Reloaded
    Hyssy
    Hyssy

Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!. Empty Re: Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!.

Post  Hyssy Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:19 am

I'm not the most technical guy around, but I found this site and it was quick and free. So I thought it would do.

Enjoy until we can get normality restored.

- Hyssy
    WMain00

Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!. Empty Re: Welcome to the PW Safe House, it may be temp but it's safe here for now!.

Post  WMain00 Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:26 am

Ooh, cool emoticons flower
    Rcbot

Post  Rcbot Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:27 am

I have to say, i kinda like the graphics tongue

also...

cyclops <-- wtf?
    WMain00

Post  WMain00 Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:28 am

Basketball
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 am

It's like being reborn...feels kind of liberating in a sense.

All I can really say for now guys concerning PW True is that due to the site exceeding it's bandwidth I'm told host's would normally leave them offline until the end of the month. So this temp forum will be in use for a wee while yet as far as I can tell.
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 am

Account made. ^_^
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:56 am

There goes the neighbourhood!
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:26 am

How many people have you informed?
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:37 am

I'm working my way through the Steam list as and when people log in.
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:59 am

Actually, could you all send invites out to those you know aren't on here yet via your Steam friends lists please? Just on Steam mind, for now.
    Boomshaka
    Boomshaka

Post  Boomshaka Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:32 am

Bonk
    Rossell

Post  Rossell Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:14 am

BOINK!
    Rogue

Post  Rogue Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 am

SLAM DUNK! Basketball

EDIT: We've got our own forum map! Surprised Very Happy
    Prey
    Prey
    Maximum Mod

Post  Prey Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:40 am

So we have. And wtf I'm not in Dartford! Map fail!!
    DjchunKfunK

Post  DjchunKfunK Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:54 am

Where's the map?
    Rogue

Post  Rogue Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 am

Bottom of the index page. Click the link marked "View the whole list". It's grossly inaccurate and hopefully will stay that way, since it uses Google Maps.
    Liam
    Liam

Post  Liam Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:09 am

Cool, an elephant smiley. elephant
    Snowy
    Snowy

Post  Snowy Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:13 am

Ah, this is where you have all got to.

Well it won't work, I will still find you mweeheeheeheeee! bom
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Mad
    can't think of one

Post  can't think of one Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:56 pm

I love my avatar! I'm a man of no imagination and no face! ¬_¬
    Sincere Bird

Post  Sincere Bird Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm

I love you
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:42 pm

farao
    Pew-Pew
    Pew-Pew

Post  Pew-Pew Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:46 am

Mantis
    Mantis

Post  Mantis Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:11 am

And Main just made one of the worst posts ever. -_-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:24 pm